Aiims Recruitment 2023: Golden Opportunity To Get A Job In Aiims, Recruitment Has Come Out For More Than 700 Different Posts, Good Salary, Know Age-Eligibility.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023: There is a golden opportunity to get a government job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences. There have been bumper recruitments for more than 500 different posts in different AIIMS across the country. All the information about recruitment is given separately below, interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website.
Bhopal AIIMS Recruitment 2023
total posts 233
Details of posts-
- Social Worker: 2 posts
- Office/Stores Attendant (Multitasking): 40 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 32 posts
- Stenographer: 34 posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 16 Posts
- Junior Warden (House Keeper): 10 posts
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 8 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 2 posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade A: 2 Posts
- Junior Scale Steno (Hindi): 1 Post
- Security-cum-Fire Jamadar: 1 post
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk: 85 Posts
- For social workers, 12th pass and 8 years of experience
- For Clerk (LDC) 12th pass, Typing (Hindi typing speed of 30 wpm or English typing speed of 35 wpm)
- Steno: 12th pass and complete documents
- Store Keeper cum Clerk: Graduation, one year experience
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. The reserved category will be given age relaxation as per government rules.
Application fee –
- General: Rs 1200
- OBC: Rs 1200
- SC/ST: Rs 600
- Ex-servicemen and women have been given fee exemptions.
- written exam
- skill test
- merit list
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern – 100 MCQs of 100 marks will be asked in the exam. 90 minutes will be given to solve the paper. In the exam, questions will be asked from General Knowledge and Awareness, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability, Fundamentals of Computer Applications, CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, and CCS (Leave) Rules 1972. There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam. It is necessary to score at least 35% marks in the exam.
Last date-30 October
Rajkot AIIMS Recruitment 2023
Total posts – 131 posts, Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ non-faculty posts
Last Date of Application– The advertisement for this recruitment was published in Employment News on 7 October, the last date to apply for the campaign is 30 days after the release of the advertisement. Candidates can apply through the steps given below.
Application Fee– Candidates willing to apply for the recruitment drive will have to pay the fee. The application fee for General/OBC category candidates has been kept at Rs 3,000. The fee for SC/ST/EWS candidates applying has been fixed at Rs 1500. Candidates with benchmark disability are exempted from payment of the application fee.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
Total posts – 105 Group A, B and C posts
Details of posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 20 Posts
- Medico Social Service Office Grade I – 15 Posts
- Artist (Modeler) – 14 Posts
- Social Worker – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A – 02 Posts
- Senior Administrative Assistant – 03 posts
- Cashier – 03 posts
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk – 21 Posts
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 25 posts
Age Limit– The minimum age limit of the applying candidates has been fixed at 21 years and the maximum age limit has been fixed at 35 years. Apart from this, age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee – The application fee for OBC/EWS candidates applying for this recruitment is Rs 3000. Whereas, the application fee for SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs 2400.
- Written exam
- typing test
- Written exam
- document verification
Last date of application– Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Last date for online application form: The last date for online registration of the application for this advertisement is 11th October.
- Patna AIIMS Recruitment 2023
- Total posts – 147
Details of posts
- Senior Nursing Officer: 127 posts
- Tutor: 20 posts
Age Limit – For Senior Nursing Officers, the age limit has been kept at 21 years and the maximum age limit has been kept at 35 years. Whereas the maximum age limit for recruitment to tutor posts has been kept at 50 years.
Eligibility– Candidates having B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree from any recognized university/Indian Nursing Counseling can apply for recruitment.
Application Fee – The application fee is Rs 1500 for general category candidates. Whereas for SC-ST candidates the fee has been kept at Rs 1200. At the same time, no fee will be charged to ex-servicemen and disabled candidates.
Pay Scale– Selected candidates will have to pay a salary ranging from Rs 47600 to Rs 151100.
Last date of application– Candidates will be able to participate in the application process through online mode only. The application process has started from 1st October 2023, candidates can apply before 15th October. Eligible and interested candidates can fill out the application form on the official website of AIIMS Patna, aiimspatna.edu.in, or by clicking on the direct link provided on this page. The online form can be filled out till 15 October 2023.
Patna AIIMS Recruitment 2023
Details of posts
- Professor: 33 Vacancies
- Additional Professor: 18 Vacancies
- Associate Professor: 22 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor: 20 Vacancies
Age Limit – The maximum age limit for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in AIIMS Patna is 50 years., The maximum age limit for the post of Additional Professor and Professor is 58 years.
Application Fee– General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs 2000 as an application fee for recruitment in AIIMS Patna. The application fee for EWS and SC/ST candidates is Rs 1200. Whereas PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- According to Level-14-A for the post of Professor, Rs 168900 to Rs 2,20,400.
- According to Level-13-A for the post of Additional Professor, Rs 148200 to Rs 2,11,400.
- For the post of Associate Professor, salary as per Level-13-A1+ ranges from Rs 138300 to Rs 2,09,200.
According to the entry-level pay matrix 12 for the post of Assistant Professor, the salary has been fixed from Rs 1,01,500 to Rs 1,67,400.
Last date of application – The last date for submission of the application form is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. The advertisement has been published in Employment News on 23 September.