GATE 2024: Apply For The Gate Exam With A Late Fee From Today, Know The Fee Structure And Method Of Application
GATE 2024: The Indian Institute of Science (IISc Bangalore) will start the application process for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE 2024) today, i.e. on October 13, with late fees. Interested candidates can apply with a late fee till October 20, 2023, by visiting the official website – gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
The exam will be held in February
To complete the GATE 2024 application process, candidates must provide personal, and academic details, pay the registration fee, and upload their photograph and signature in the specified format. As per the schedule, the GATE exam is to be held on February 3, 4, 10 and 11 next year.
GATE 2024: Late Application Fee
The application fee for Women, SC, ST, and PWD candidates is Rs 1,400 along with the late fee. Whereas, Rs 2,300 for all other candidates including foreign nationals.
GATE 2024: Payment issues
If the initial payment is not reflected immediately, candidates should avoid making the second payment immediately. It is advised to wait for at least two days and then verify the status of the GATE 2024 application form.
GATE 2024: How to apply?
- Visit the official website – gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
- Click on the GATE Registration link on the homepage.
- Enter details like name, email address, mobile number, etc. to complete GATE 2024 registration.
- Enter personal and educational details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per instructions.
- Pay the registration fee in online mode.
- Preview the details filled in the application form of GATE 2024.
- Finally submit the form.