Government Jobs: 224 Vacancies Of Executive Educational And Technical In the Indian Navy, Salary Will Be More Than Rs 50 Thousand
Indian Navy has released the notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers Entry. Through this recruitment process, recruitment will be done on executive education and technical posts. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Under this recruitment, 40 posts have been fixed for General Service (GS). Both male and female candidates can apply for these posts. 08 posts are vacant for Air Traffic Control (ATC). There are 18 posts for Naval Air Officer (NAOO). There are 20 posts for Pilot and 20 posts for Logistics. 26 posts will be filled in the Navy Education Branch. Also, there will be recruitment for 100 posts in the Indian Navy Technical Branch.
- 60% marks in English in 10th and 12th.
- B.Tech degree with at least 60% marks.
- Must have knowledge of related trade.
- MCA, BCom. BSc degree.
Rs 56,100 per month.
- Educational Qualification
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate If Any.
Apply like this:
- Go to the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Upload all the documents related to the application, signature, photo, and ID proof.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print of it and keep it.