Government Jobs: Recruitment for 357 non-faculty posts in AIIMS Bhopal, Opportunity For 10th, 12th Pass, Maximum Age 40 Years
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal has invited applications for recruitment to non-faculty posts. Candidates can fill out the form by visiting the official website of AIIMS Bhopal, aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- Hospital Attendant (Grade 3): 106 posts
- Lab Attendant (Grade 2): 41 Posts
- Medical Records Technician: 38 Posts
- Pharmacist (Grade 2): 27 posts
- Wireman: 20 posts
- Sanitary Inspector (Grade 2): 18 Posts
- Plumber: 15 posts
- Artist (Modeler): 14 Posts
- Cashier: 13 Posts
- Operator (E&M): 12 Posts
- Junior Medical Records Officer: 5 Posts
- Manifold Technician (Gas Bhandari)/Gas Keeper: 6 Posts
- Electrician: 6 Posts
- Total posts: 357
Candidates should have 10th/ 12th/ ITI Diploma/ B.Sc in relevant field/ Degree in Commerce along with other qualifications as per the posts.
Age Range :
The age of the candidates has been fixed at 18 to 40 years. The reserved category will be given age relaxation as per government rules.
- skill test
- Document Verification
- 100 questions of 100 marks will be asked in the exam.
- The paper will be of 90 minutes.
- One-fourth mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- 35% marks are required to pass the exam.