Indian Navy Recruitment: Recruitment For 224 Posts Of Officers In Indian Navy, There Will Be No Written Examination.
Indian Navy has released the notification for Short Service Commission Officer recruitment. Recruitment has been done for 224 posts of Short Service Commission Officer (SSC Officer) for B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Tech., M.Sc., and MBA youth. The last date to apply by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in is 29 October 2023. Check below the detailed details of recruitment of Executive, Education and Technical Branch.
General Service- 40 Vacancy
– Those doing B.Tech or BE from any subject can apply for this. It is necessary to have 60 percent marks in B.Tech.
Air Traffic Controller – 08
- Naval Air Operations Officer – 18
- Pilot – 20
- Eligibility for the above three types of posts – Those doing B.Tech or BE from any discipline can apply for this. It is necessary to have 60 percent marks in B.Tech.
Logistics – 20
- (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with first-division
- (ii) MBA with first class, or
- (iii) B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) with first class and PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Materials Management, OR
- (iv) MCA/MSc(IT) with first class.
Education Branch – 18 Vacancy
- Engineering Branch General Service – 30 Vacancies
- Electrical Branch General Service – 50 Vacancies
- Naval Constructor – 20
Selection – There will be no written examination. Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of marks in the degree sought.
Term of service
Selected candidates will be posted for a period of 10 years. Depending on performance and fitness, it can be extended by 2 years to 4 years.