Join Indian Navy: Indian Navy Invites Applications For Officer Posts, Graduates Should Also Apply, See Details
Join Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2024: A total of 224 vacancies of SSC personnel in various branches (executive, education, and technical) of the Indian Navy will be filled through the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Drive. Unmarried eligible male and female candidates can apply till 29 October.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has invited applications for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer posts for the course commencing in June 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. This is a golden opportunity for the youth who are dreaming of serving the country by joining the Indian Navy. The application process has started. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Indian Navy, joinIndiannavy.gov.in.
A total of 224 vacancies of SSC personnel in various branches (Executive, Education, and Technical) of the Indian Navy will be filled through the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Drive. Unmarried eligible male and female candidates can apply till 29 October.
Who can apply?
- For Executive Branch – BE/B.Tech degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- For Education Branch – Must have 60% marks in M.Sc with Physics in B.Sc.
- For Technical Branch – (i) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engineering (viii) Aerospace (ix) ) Automobile (x) Metallurgy Engineering (xi) Mechatronics Engineering (xii) Instrumentation and Control with BE or B.Tech with at least 60% marks. (Discipline may vary depending on the choice of post)
Born between 1 January 1999 to 1 July 2003 or 1 July 2005. For more information about educational qualifications and age limits, you can check the notification given below.
How to apply online?
- Go to the official website www.joinIndianavy.gov.in.
- Go to the Current Events tab on the homepage.
- Register and proceed with the application process for various branches of SSC officers.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- Download the application and take a printout for future reference.
Indian Navy Selection Process
Shortlisting of eligible applicants will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. The marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using the formulas mentioned on the Join Indian Navy website. After this, the candidates will be called for an SSB interview and then a medical test. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the SSB interview. Candidates who finally qualify for the medical test will be appointed as per the availability of vacancies in admission.