Jssc Cgl Exam 2023 Date Declared: Jharkhand Cgl Exam Date Declared On Jssc.Nic.In, Check Exam Pattern Here
Jssc Cgl Exam Dates 2023 Declared: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jssc) Has Announced The Exam Date For Combined Graduate Level (Cgl) 2023 Exam. Jssc Cgl Exam Will Be Conducted On 16th And 17th December 2023. Candidates Who Have Registered For The Examination. Admit Cards Will Be Issued For Them Soon On The Official Site. Admit Cards Will Be Uploaded On Jssc.Nic.In A Few Days Before The Exam. For More Information About Admit Card, Candidates Should Visit The Official Website.
Jssc Cgl Exam Is Conducted To Recruit Candidates For Various Graduate Level Posts Under The Government Of Jharkhand. A Total Of 2017 Posts Will Be Filled Through This Recruitment Examination. These Include Posts Like Junior Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, And Others. The Online Application Process For Jssc Cgl Exam Started On 20th June 2023 And Continued Till 19th July 2023.
Jssc Cgl 2023 Exam Date: Jssc Cgl Exam Highlights
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jssc) Has Announced The Jssc Cgl Exam Dates. Candidates Can Check All The Information About the Ssc Cgl Exam 2023 In The Table Below.
- Jssc Cgl Notification 2023 – 06 June 2023
- Jssc Cgl 2023 Online Application Date – 20 June 2023
- Last Date To Apply Online – 03 August 2023 (11.59 pm)
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Fee – 05 August 2023 (11.59 pm)
- Last Date For Uploading Photo, Signature, And Taking Print – 07 August 2023 (11.59 pm)
- Date For Editing Filled Application Form – 08 August 2023 To 09 August 2023 (11:59 Pm)
- Jssc Cgl Admit Card 2023 – 1st Week Of October 2023
- Ssc Cgl Exam Date 2023 – December 16 & 17, 2023
Jssc Cgl Exam 2023: Exam Pattern
Jssc Cgl 2023 Will Be Based On the Omr (Omr) Examination And Will Consist Of Three Papers:
Paper I: General Intelligence And Reasoning
Paper Ii: General Awareness
Paper Iii: Mathematics
Ssc Cgl Exam 2023 Will Be Based On (Omr), And It Will Be Conducted In Three Phases. The Time Of Each Paper Will Be 2 Hours. There Will Be A Total Of 120 Questions In The First Paper, For Which 360 Marks Are Allotted. In The Second Paper, 100 Questions Will Be Asked For Which 300 Marks Will Be Given. Paper Three Will Have 150 Questions, For Which 450 Marks Will Be Given. Let Us Tell You That The Total Number Of Questions Will Be 370. Overall You Will Get 1100 Marks.
Jssc Cgl Admit Card Will Be Released In The First Week Of October 2023 On The Official Website Of The Commission. Candidates Can Download Their Admit Card By Entering Their Application Number And Date Of Birth.
Here Are Some Tips For Candidates Preparing For Ssc Cgl Exam 2023:
- Start Your Preparation Early And Follow A Good Study Schedule.
- Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers And Mock Tests To Understand The Exam Pattern And Type Of Questions Asked.