JSSC JIS (Ckht) CCE 2023: Application Starts From Today For Recruitment To Inter-Level 863 Posts, See Details
JSSC JIS (Ckht) CCE 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has started the application process from 20 October 2023 for Jharkhand Intermediate Level (Computer Knowledge and Hindi Typing) Joint Competition Examination 2023. A total of 863 posts will be recruited in the state through the JSSC CCE 2023 Inter-Level Examination. The notification of JSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 was released on 9 October 2023. Candidates can apply for the last date of application from today till 19 November 2023. Applications can be made on the Commission’s website jssc.nic.in. Look ahead, the major conditions of the application-
Major dates of JSSC CCE 2023 application:
- Date of online application online – 20-10-2023
- The last date of online application – 19-11-2023
- The last date for submission of the application fee – 22-11-2023
- The last date for amendment in application form – 27 November to 29 November 2023.
Details of vacancies:
A total of 863 vacancies will be appointed in this recruitment campaign of JSSC JIS CCE 2023. Among them, the posts of LDC, Clerical-cum Office Assistant, and Stainer will be recruited. Vacified posts will be appointed in various departments of the Government of Jharkhand.
Application Qualification – 10+2 i.e. Intermediate pass.
Application age limit- Minimum age 18 years. For more information, also check the complete recruitment notification issued on the website of JSSC.
JSSC CCE 2023 application fee: General category and OBC candidates Rs 100. 50 rupees for SC, and ST candidates.
How to apply for JSSC CCE 2023:
Go to JSSC’s official website jssc.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Application Forms’ tab shown on the home page.
- Further, click on JSSC JIS (Ckht) CCE 2023 and register yourself.
- After login, fill out the application form for JSSC Inter Level Examination.
- Submit the application fee.
- Submit the application and keep a printout for future needs.