Mppsc Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023: Recruitment Of Mining Inspector In Mp, Notification Released
Mppsc Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Has Released The Notification For Recruitment To The Post Of Mining Officer. Registration For These Vacancies Will Start From 20 October 2023. Interested Candidates Will Be Able To Apply Online For These Vacancies By Visiting The Official Website Mppsc.Mp.Gov.In. The Last Date To Apply Is Till 19 November 2023.
Age Limit And Qualification
It Is A Good Opportunity For Candidates With a B.Sc Degree in geology Or a Diploma In Mining Engineering To Apply For Mppsc mining Inspector Recruitment. For This, Candidates Between 21 To 40 Years Will Be Eligible To Apply. Also, Age Relaxation Will Be Given As Per The Rules Of The Commission.
The Application Fee For General/Other States Candidates For Mppsc Mining Officer Recruitment Exam Is Rs 500. For the Mp Reserve Category, the Application Fee Is Rs 250, While the Portal Fee Is Rs 40 (Additional) Correction Fee Is Rs 50.
How To Apply For Mppsc Recruitment
- Visit The Official Website Of Mppsc Mppsc.Mp.Gov.In.
- Click On The Link For the Mppsc Mining Inspector Post.
- Click On The Application Link On The Next Page.
- Register Yourself And Fill The Online Application Form.
- Upload The Required Documents.
- Pay The Fee And Submit The Application Form.