Recruitment For The Post Of Officer In the Indian Navy, Fill out The Form Before This Date, No Fee Will Have To Be Paid
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2023: If you wish to join Indian Navy then you can apply for these vacancies. Here there is recruitment for the post of Short Service Commission Officer. Applications have started and the last date to apply is 29 October 2023. Fill out the form before the last date. Also, know that a total of 224 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive.
How will the selection be done?
Candidates will be selected for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 after passing several stages of examination. The applications will be scrutinized first. After this, there will be SSB interviews. In the next phase, there will be document verification and finally medical examination will be taken. The selection of the candidates who pass all the stages will be final.
how to apply
- To apply for these vacancies, first, go to the official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Here you will see the application link, click on it. By doing this, a new page will open on which you will see the application form.
- Come here and fill out the application and upload the necessary documents.
- Check all the details properly and finally deposit the fees.
- After doing this your application will be completed. Now check it and take a printout of the confirmation page.
Apply from here
Also, know that one can apply for the post of Indian Navy SSC Officer only online. To do this you will have to go to the official website, whose address is – joinindiannavy.gov.in. From here you can also see the notice of these recruitments and know the details. Apply only after getting all the information.
No fee will be charged
The special thing about these posts of the Indian Navy is that the candidates do not have to pay any kind of fee to apply. That means the application fee is nil. If selected, the salary will be Rs 56,100 and other allowances will also be given.