SSC Recruitment 2023: Golden Opportunity For Candidates, Recruitment Has Started For More Than 11000 Posts, Apply Before November 11, Know the Details
Bihar Staff Selection Commission 2023: This Is A Golden Opportunity To Get A Government Job In Bihar. For the 12th Pass, the Staff Selection Commission Has Announced Recruitment For 11098 Posts In The Second Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam (Bihar Bssc Inter Level Recruitment 2023). The Process Of Application For This Started On 27th September And The Last Date Of Application Is 11th November. The Special Thing Is That People From Outside The State Will Not Be Given The Exemption Of Reservation Available In This Vacancy. Apart From This, It Is Necessary For The Candidates To Provide Permanent Residence Proof.
Bssc Recruitment 2023
Total Posts- 11098 Posts
Details Of Posts
- Revenue Staff: 3559 Posts (Will Be Under Land And Revenue Department)
- Panchayat Secretary: 3532 Posts (Panchayati Raj Department)
- Lower Class Clerk: 2039 Posts (Urban Development And Housing Department)
- Number Of Seats For General Category 5064
- 1090 For Ews, 1249 For Bc (Backward Class)
- 1884 For Ebc (Extremely Backward Class)
- 1367 For Scheduled Caste
- 76 For Scheduled Tribe
- There Are 368 Posts For Bc Female (Backward Class Female)
- 223 Posts In Various Category Wise Vacancies Are Reserved For Grandchildren And Great-Grandchildren Of Freedom Fighters.
Candidates Age Should Be Between 37 Years To 42 Years. Check Notification For Age Relaxation. The Age Limit Of The Candidates Applying For The Examination Will Be Calculated As On August 1, 2023.
The Minimum Age Limit Is 18 Years While The Maximum Age Limit For Male Candidates Of General Category Is 37 Years, Maximum Age Limit For Male And Female Candidates Of General Category, Backward Class, Extremely Backward Class Is 40 Years. The Maximum Age Limit For Scheduled Caste And Scheduled Tribe Candidates Is 42 Years.
Category Wise Qualifying Marks
- General Category- 40%
- Backward Class- 36.5%
- Extremely Backward Class – 34%
- Sc-St- 32%
- Women And Disabled Of All Categories – 32%
General Category, Backward Class, Extremely Backward Class Men: Rs 540
Sc-St, Divyang, Women Of All Categories: Rs 135
For All Categories Of Candidates From Outside The State: Rs 540
For The Examination, The Examination Fee Will Have To Be Paid Through Online Mode And The Candidates Can Make The Payment On The Payment Gateway After Online Registration Till 9th November Only.
November 9 Is The Last Day To Submit Payment After Registration, While The Examination Form Can Be Filled Till November 11.
- Objective Type Mcq Questions Will Be Asked.
- The Exam Will Be For a Total of 150 Marks.
- 4 Marks Will Be Given For Every Correct Answer.
- 1 Mark Will Be Deducted For Every Wrong Answer.
- Question Paper Will Be In Hindi And English.
Apply Like This
- Go To The Official Website Bssc.Bihar.Gov.In.
- Click On The Recruitment Link.
- Enter Personal Details And Submit.
- Fill out The Form And Deposit The Fees.
- After This Upload The Documents And Submit The Form.
- Download And Keep A Copy Of It.