Up Police Recruitment: Prepare For Sub Inspector Written Exam Like This, Read Tips
Uttar Pradesh SI Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Police Department has announced 62,424 vacancies for Sub-Inspector, Constable, and other posts in the department. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will start the recruitment process soon. It is expected that the notification regarding this will soon be uploaded on the official website.
Let us tell you, out of the total number of vacancies, more than 2,000 posts will be of Sub-Inspector (SI) in various police stations of Uttar Pradesh. To become a Sub-Inspector, it is necessary to pass the written examination. In such a situation, let us know how to prepare for the written examination. Read important tips here.
– First of all, candidates have to make a plan for subject-wise preparation. In which it will be decided, how much time is to be given to which subject.
– To crack this exam, candidates need the right books, guidance, and strategies to crack it. In such a situation, choose books carefully.
– Practice grammar skills by reading the books from which you are preparing and try to improve them. Candidates often fail to pass the exam due to grammar mistakes.
– Apart from this, candidates should keep themselves updated by reading news in newspapers, magazines, and online portals.
– Candidates have to carefully read the syllabus of Indian Polity, History, Geography, and Economics. Along with this, pay more attention to those questions which are more likely to appear in the exam.
– Keep practicing comprehension exercises. Questions definitely arise on this.
–Practice writing essays on different topics. Let us tell you, do not overwrite at all while writing the essay, write the essay in exact words.
UPPRPB has now provided the opportunity for recruitment on constable posts. In this, 52299 posts have been released, out of which 41,811 posts will be filled for Constable PAC and 1007 posts will be filled for Fireman posts. Along with this, 1,341 vacancies of Police Constable are also available for the Uttar Pradesh Special Security Force. The application process will start only after the official announcement by the UP Recruitment Board. Candidates will have to wait for some time to fill out the application form. Candidates are advised to continue their preparation.