UP Sarkari Naukri 2023: Recruitment For The Bumper Post Of Stenographer, 12th Pass Should Apply Soon
UP Stenographer Jobs 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification. According to this recruitment will be done on the bumper post of stenographers in the state. The application process for this recruitment drive has started today. To apply for the recruitment drive, candidates can apply by visiting the official website upsssc.gov.in. Candidates willing to apply can also apply for recruitment through the steps given here. The last date to apply for this campaign is 06 November 2023.
This recruitment drive will recruit 277 posts of stenographers in the state. Candidates wishing to apply for this campaign must have passed 12th from a recognized board. Also, the candidate should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typing. Those candidates who had appeared in the UP Preliminary Eligibility Examination can apply for the Stenographer Main Examination.
The minimum age of the candidates applying for this recruitment drive has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age at 40 years.
This application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive will have to pay the application fee. General, OBC, EWS, SC, ST, and PH category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 25.
How much salary will you get?
The candidates selected for these posts will be given salaries ranging from Rs 29 thousand 200 to Rs 93 thousand 200.
How to apply
- First of all, candidates go to the official website upsssc.gov.in.
- After this, the candidates click on the registration link on the home page.
- Then the candidates click on the respective link.
- Now candidates should register.
- Then candidates log in.
- After this, the candidates fill out the application form.
- Then the candidates pay the application fee.
- Now candidates submit the form.
- After this, the candidates download the application form.
- Finally, candidates should take a printout of the hard copy of the application form.